The Family Dinner
I’ve never hit reblog so fast in my life,
- Dean brings his ‘best friend’ Cas over for dinner when Sam is home from school, and then discovers that Sam’s brought back Jess as well.
- Everything goes wonderfully until afterwards, over dessert, when Jess asks Cas when he and Dean got together because she legitimately thinks they’re dating.
- Sam tries to awkwardly explain that Dean and Cas aren’t actually- they’re not- and Cas cuts him off and shyly says “last month.”
- Jess continues smiling at Cas and telling him that he and Dean are super cute together.
- Sam, Mary, and John all turn slowly to look at Dean in absolute shock.
- Dean coughs and asks for more pie.
"I nominate Mona Lisa and the Girl with the Pearl Earring." [via]
everything’s so funny when u use the wrong measurement:
- 5 gallons of homework
- mouthful of lint
- 20 degrees of facial oil
- 7 pints of china
- handful of fergi
- 60 mph of dad
you can have a mouthful of lint though it would just be hella gross
I GET SO HYPED WHEN I TAKE MY ROOMMATE TO SCHOOL LIKE FUCK YEAH I’M AN ADULT I’M 19 I DRIVE HOME ALONE SINGIN BAD SONGS ON THE RADIO AND I UNLOCK AND LOCK THE DOOR AND SIT AND DO WHAT I WANT I CLEANED MY CAR A LITTLE I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!!!!! GROWING UP IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!